sábado, 18 de junio de 2011

About everything or nothing

Hello dear classmates!
Today I will talk about everything a little.
In our country is happening many things I think the situation is complicated. Maybe I am a negative person but I believe all is bad. Every day is worst. 

First, the seeds! Is terrible the problem with the seeds. A new law really affects us not only peasants and agricultures.   This law is prejudicial for all people in Chile because now only we can eat genetically modified seeds.  In my sincerely opinion, Monsanto sucks! 

Second topic is HidroAysen. This project was approved for almost twelve persons. 12 people approve a project that involves us all.  I disagree with HidroAysen. I think this project is fatalist for everything.  Destroy the Patagonia.  And the Government deceives people. They are told that energy is for everyone. They say “that prices will not rise”. But I think that's a lie. Always middle class and the poor pay. HidroAysen is negative. 

Third topic is... sexual diversity.  This topic is essential for me. I believe in freedom of expression and rights of each. And here including the freedom to show love to anyone, women or men, the important is you are happy. 

The fourth theme is about Indegenous.  The indigenous of Chile has always been discriminated against. For many people is terrible and ugly to have blood Mapuche. That is stupid. I would be very happy if I had an Indigenous name. 
  
And the most important topic, for the moment, is about student demonstration. Maybe I do not participate actively but this not significant nothing. I care the education in Chile. I want the free and quality education.  I don’t have babies but I have a nephew and I want he can study in the best education.
And for the end, here some links for you can read the news.  Never had you read Emol or La Tercera because these newspapers never tell the complete news. You must read different newspapers to create an opinion.



Chile is not best country. But  I live here. I love my country, with bad or good things.  Only, we are fight for a best Chile in the future.

1 comentario:

  1. good post, chile sucks but is our reality, and have a good things, well

    regards

    ResponderEliminar