domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Hello dears classmates!

This week we not had classes because we are in strike. However, I comment two very important things. First is about of post by Beatriz, I believe that the law of the seeds is horrible. I cannot understand how the government can pass these laws that only affect us. I don't understand how now only we can eat genetically modified seeds. 

And second, I will talk about the words of Cardinal Jorge Medina. The Cardinal was interviewed the last Monday by Julio Cesar Rodriguez in his program “Podría ser peor”, on the Bío Bío radio.
Medina spoke about married homosexual, divorce, the case Karadima and abortion.
I heard this interview and I did not know whether to laugh or mourn.
 
Medina said: On people can have homosexual tendency but lives in moral. In his words the tendency is not sin. Live in couple o have relationship homosexual, yes it is. For him the homosexual married is unacceptable. Is the horror! The anarchy!. According to him people with homosexual tendencies should not have gay friends. In addition, people who have sex, the homosexual sex, don't go to heaven. The Bible says through the words of St. Paul. This is crap, this is very stupid!!

 The words of Cardinal Medina are absolutely homophobic. This Cardinal is downright caveman.  But we have to understand him because he is blinded by Catholicism, with its moral norms and dogmas. Although not as well, one need only look at Karadima. Medina is a grim human. The priests, religion in itself is bad for freedom of expression.

In my opinion, I don't understand people who decide to marry. But I think everybody should have the right to choose to get married. I think the opinion of the Medina is horrible. He speaks only nonsense. He cannot pretend to guide the lives of people. And also, He not know is good or bad.
You can hear the interview on the following link
 


3 comentarios:

  1. with wich face this people talk about morality and ethic!! and still exist people who believe in their stupids words....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. church sucks, and their leaders do not bad either

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Members of churches are humans just like the rest of us. This is why they talk rubbish like many others. I also found it hard to believe when I heard his words. And as Vale says, it is crazy loads of poeple follow them. Bue then, we are only human...

    ResponderEliminar