viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Free topic!

Hello everyone!
Today, the topic is free. There are many things about I like to write. But I choose only one, the end of the world.
The world is finish in some moment for our fault. So, is very important to do something for save the world. The global warming produced for different factors as contamination. The contamination by cars, factories, smoke of cigarettes, etc. affects directly the atmosphere and the air to breathe. The contamination produces the famous greenhouse effect. There are many gases in the atmosphere.
For cause the global warming the climate is change in the earth.  In the last years the temperature increases considerably. The glaciers disappear.  And many animals lost the ecosystems for life.  The rivers, lakes, and oceans are contaminating for radioactive and organic waste.
Also, there is much garbage affect too. Like plastic, glass, aluminum of tin, papers, batteries. And all things not use.  
Is necessary the recycling.  Is very important that because you recycle helping get a little. And care the world.
 I don’t smoke for example. I try not use bag of plastic. I don’t drive a car, I prefer the public transport. I recycle the plastic and glass. In my house, we keep bottles of beer or coke for then recycle. The batteries are specifically containers for discard.
I want have a child and I wanted they see the blue the sky and the ocean. And they met the forest and the glaciers.
You recycle right now!

1 comentario:

  1. The politics is a great motherfuckers!!!
    and I refuse the system of goverment in this country in this world. The fucking boss destroy the world... Mmmm no, no, no. The fucking Leviatan and the fucking capitalist system, the bestial monster destroy the minds of people.
    The only solution is the masive suicidal... mmm yes this is the best way.
    Great Shit O raid.

    Salute my compañera!!!

    ResponderEliminar