domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

The education in Chile

                                                      Hello readers!
Today, I`m will to talk about important topic for all students of Chile, and the people in general. The education in Chile. The education is not good in our country. Depends on how much money you have. Also is very expensive. And not all Chileans can get a good education. Few people can afford. Many middle class people can not study. And many like me had to choose a college credit. But this solution is not very good because it is very expensive when you pay.
On Thursday May 12 a demonstration was conducted at the national level to reflect the general discontent. The students want a new free public education. The education is essential for life because through it can be done to change the country. But, in this moment, is not for all Chileans. 

The government not talks. And only I listen in the news is about disturbances. And is this the only thing you see on the news. Nothings good about students.  
 I would love to participate in the marches, but the truth is that I have scared. I have a bad experience, one day when I went to school students were protesting and good a pile of stones flew over my head, a glass bottle that was almost a Molotov fell at my feet. And besides that many policemen running towards me with the "guanaco" included. I'm a bit traumatized with that fact. But, I think participate very soon.

“The education is the our new revolution” like say Residente by Calle 13.

3 comentarios:

  1. You really lived a bad experience! and unfortunately that is what the government wants to achieve. The police deserve to die! jajaja joke, but many times they are the guilty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. susanei you have all reason! but I thing they always are the guilty not sometime

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also believe that the revolution begins with education.
    I once read in a bath: "the revolution starts with the pen rather than the sword. "
    I like your post :)

    ResponderEliminar