viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Hello everyone!

Today I`m write about my favorite photograph.
I like so much take pictures all the time. And I have many photographs of the Christmas, vacation, birthdays and happy moments with my family and my friends. Is difficult for me choice only one.

My family and I go visited to Chiloe that summer. We traveled from Ancud to Quellón. This vacation was very funny.  We meet many beautiful places.  The only bad is my sister not traveled with us. So, the happiness is not same without her.
 In this moment, my favorite photograph is of that summer. In the photograph appear my two brothers and me.  My mother took of photograph. In the picture, we are up the “monument of Generation of 70s” in Quellón. We playing guitar and we singing “El gorro de lana”
I like this picture because represent the happy and fun it was this vacation. It shows the three joking together. We always laughing the anything
However, the photographs would be great and perfect with my sister but is not that. We took always pictures together, the four. We are very close. We are very accomplices.
In my memory,  I always remember this vacation because was really good. And I wait the next vacation be better.

I love my brothers and I think is the last vacation with my brothers. 
Regards! See the next Friday!

2 comentarios:

  1. The picture is very funny, unfortunately wasn´t your sister. But that could be an excuse to come back to Chiloé. =)
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Chiloé is a great place!
    I like Castro city and Cucao :)

    ResponderEliminar