domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

London in Google!

Hello everyone!

This week I will talk about activity in class. We had search information about London.
 In my opinion, London is not much interesting. I prefer traveling in America, especially in Chile.  The only things I like of London is Harry Potter!  Really is not true, I would like to know the British museum or some stadium. I don’t like London but activity was fun.
Last Friday, we had a nice activity to do.  In class, we search in google different touristics places of the city of London.  As Tower of London, the market in Camden Town and many museums like British museum, madame Tussauds and Tate Modern. Also we had to discover the ticket price of all places. Which we served tube station and that area was.
I studied tourism at school so I'm familiar organize tour. But I never did in English, of a country as far away as England. Also is new for me find information in English For me it is hard to find information in English but I'm sure it will become easier. The activity was very entertaining.
I recommend this activity because for me was very fun. I've always liked organizing trips. Maybe that I like so much the activity. 

Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario