viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Am I technology girl?

Hello dears!
The technology is not good for me.  I don't really like technology (is contaminant!) but I use all the time. I have mobile phone, computer, DVD, mp3 and many other things. The technology is in all houses.  Is it in any places.  In my infancy, the technology only was TV.
My favorite piece is my Mp3 (very old!). I love music and I need listen something. I use all days by bus. The trip by bus is very long so I listening music for almost 3 hours with headphone. My mp3 is 4 gigabyte of memory.  So I have any type of music. In this moment I have much rock.  
Also, I have second favorite, my digital camera.  I take much. Before only take twenty four pictures but now I can take thousand. Now I have much photography of my vacation.  My camera too has video option. My sister records my nephew, he is very funny.  
My computer is really good. Although is not only mine, Is the family computer´s.  In the computer, I do my works for university.  I watch videos in YouTube and talk whit my friends.  Also, I check my Facebook.
The computer is it essential for my life. I use all the time.

2 comentarios:

  1. Is contaminant, but is impossible be without the technology u.u
    Mp3 is fantastic !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love my mp3, but now I use my cell phone like mp3 it´s cool
    bye Katerina

    ResponderEliminar