viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

The movies!

Hello classmates!
Today I write about movies. I like the movies. I enjoy see them. I think the films it is a good for free time.
I don’t have favorite movie but in this moment I really like “Following” of Christopher Nolan. This film it tell the story a man who follows the people. This man create rules for not have problems But he doesn’t know who someone following him.  “Following” is a film was made on a small budget. This movie is an unusual no linear plot structure. Similar “Memento”. I like this film because never know what happen. Is constant uncertainty. I saw “Following” in class of Jaime Cordero.
I see movies with my family. We see movies the saturdays together. The type is not very important, We like horror, comedy, suspense and science fiction. The really important is enjoy But now we see children movies because my nephew lives whit us. He is very small. Then, the movies in my house there Walt Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks. Personally, I like so much Shrek and Ice Age J and I hate Winnie the Pooh (my nephew love him)

2 comentarios: