jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Blog correction

Personally, I’m not a big fan of technology. In fact, I’m very clumsy about it; I always have difficulty with modern and sophisticated objects. Also, I prefer simple and tradicional (S) (traditional) thinks (S) (things), like books and vinyls.
However, I love photography and I like to experience all types of things associate to photography, even moderns invents, such a filters and digitals cameras.
A few years ago, my mother gave me a digital camera. I remember that (  ) I was very happy and surprised. In that moment I thought “! (P) This is the best present in a whole world (WE) (in all world)!”
From then on I started to take a photograph of anything that attracts my attention: animals, people, flowers, windows, doors, even the sky was (WT) (is) very interesting to photograph, specially the clouds.
I always have the camera on (WW) (with) me, especially when I visit new places.
I like to take a photograph of the places that I like and particularly (   ) take a photograph of happy and funny moments.
I enjoyed portray the moments that I felt happy, because in that way I keep them with me forever.
Unfortunately, my camera is very old, about 8 years, and has too much use (  ). Apart from that,  (WE)      in the earthquake I left in on the table, and with the movement the camera came down to the floor (?M). Because of that, one part is broken, but the camera still works.
So… If you want give me a present, you know what will make me happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario