viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

My place

Hello everyone!

I talking  about my favourite place. I visit generally the south of Chile in my vacation because I like nature. I love trees, rivers. Is really beautiful the south of Chile. The last summer I traveled to Los Lagos region. And I visit a national park where I walked with my family for hours. I visit Vicente Perez Rosales National Park and include all I liked. This is amazing.  This national park is one of the most visited in Chile. Is very large and beatiful.
 
You can meet the Petrohue River and Petrohue Waterfalls.  There are many hiking trails and there is excursion for Osorno volcano. There are much nice landscapes. You can take pictures to animals and plants, trees and all you want. You can visit the Todos los Santos Lake. Sail in a boat and meet Argentina.
The weather is very cold and rainy but is fun walk in the rain
I went this park with my family, my mother and my two brothers. And was best vacation.

You, dear reader, should visit this National Park

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario